- Zero Maintainence Aquarium Setup is now completed. Now its simply Wait and Watch!! :)
- No water changes was performed. Only the evaporated water was topped up.
- Over growth of plants were pruned and cuttings were propagated.
- Pygmy grass was pruned a little. Pygmy grass offshoots which were transplanted last month did not show any appreciable growth.
- Slow growing plants are turning brown need to work on those.
- Automated Light Controller has been installed. Timings 8.00 AM to 2.00 pm, 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm.
New Fishes Added:
- Danni Soni (Also known as Puntius denisonii, Red-Lined Torpedo Barb, Rose Line Shark, Denison's Barb) - 3 Pairs.
|Walstad Setup Before Pruning - Full View.|
|Walstad Setup After Pruning - Full View.|
|Walstad Setup Before Pruning - Center View.|
|Walstad Setup After Pruning - Center View.|
|Walstad Setup Before Pruning - Lawn View.|
|Walstad Setup After Pruning - Lawn View.|